How do you get here by car?
From the north:
- Autobahn A8 Munich - Salzburg to Traunstein / Siegsdorf - B 306 towards Innzell - Weißbach - Schneitzlreuth - Lofer
from the north:
- Autobahn A8 from Munich - take the Bad Reichenhall exit - Lofer
From the east:
- Vienna (A 1) - Linz - Salzburg - Bad Reichenhall
From the south:
- Villach (A 10) - Salzburg interchange, Bad Reichenhall - Lofer
From the west:
- Innsbruck (A12) - Wörgl - B 312 via St. Johann-in-Tirol - Lofer
And by train?
Take the train to either Bad Reichenhall or St. Johann-in-Tirol, then on by public bus to Lofer.
And by plane?
To Salzburg Airport, continuing on by bus to Lofer.
We're excited about the opportunity of meeting you here in person!